Monday, August 1, 2011

hina is 5

Dang it seems like just yesterday Shelli and I were pregnant together...oh wait, we are pregnant together (again). But it seriously seems like not that long ago I was at the hospital waiting for Shelli to give birth to Hina. I had to leave to work my last shift at Atria before I took my maternity leave. I remember going and visiting Shelli and Hina at the hospital and seeing sweet little tiny Hina and wondering if McKenna would EVER come out. It's crazy to think that was 5 years ago!
Hina's party was so much fun. Kenna had a blast and I didn't even think to get my camera out until we went in for cake and ice cream. Shelli and Joe had rented a big ole blow up water slide. It was a huge success! Thanks Hafoka's for a fabulous birthday party! =)
<3 Kenna and Hina BFF'S <3

Shelli and me (30 weeks 4 days)
Shell's a little less then 2 months behind me.

No comments: