Thursday, August 11, 2011

fun day

Turns out Incredible Pizza is no more. It is now Planet Pizza. The games are the same, the cost is more and the cookies are gone. I was more upset about the delicious cookies being gone then the price being higher. We went with the Hafoka's and Shelli's brother Kenny came. It was nice cause he helped us with the kids. I love the Hafoka's!


Go Kart racing...we didn't win =( 
Kenna's first time playing laser tag. Our team won and Kenna did really well! She got about 2500 points. That's my girl! 


 After Planet Pizza, Kenna and I went to Ikea and got a couple little things, then we went home and swam, after dinner Kenna went out to help my mom water and when I went outside My mom was squirting Kenna while she was in her undies, wearing her goggles and swinging on the swing (it was funny!) and later we watched part of "pirates". It was a fun day.

On a side note, I had a Dr.'s appointment yesterday and the Dr. says everything looks great and Sulli's getting big! =) I have one more two week appointment then I go to Once a week. After my second once a week appointment my Doc said we can discuss inducing if everything looks good. So just 5 to 6 weeks left!

No comments: