Saturday, August 13, 2011

best surprise ever!

My mom bought me a surprise today! It wasn't super expensive ($3), it's nothing that would excite many, but I was SOOOOO HAPPY when I saw what it was!

Let me explain. My Great Grandma Turner used to have one of these lights in her home. I remember an irresistible urge to ALWAYS touch her fiber optic light. I remember no matter how many times she would say, "Emilee! Stop touching that and come eat a banana!" that I still just HAD to touch it (banana in hand even). Why? I don't know? Why she didn't want me touching the light? I'm not sure, but I kinda get it now. As I've been watching Kenna touch and play with my light I've found myself saying, "Stop Kenna! Be careful with my light!" lol Thank you mom for my wonderful surprise! I LOVE IT!

No comments: