Wednesday, August 31, 2011

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to

My birthday was this last Tuesday and something I have come to realize is birthday's just really aren't as great as they used to be. Just another day. It was a good day though. Kenna brought me in a hand made card and gift when she woke up. She gave me a beautiful necklace and earring set. I love it! After I took her to school, I had to go sit with Bev for a while, then I picked up Kenna and we waited for grandma and grandpa to get home from work so that we could go to the Zoo. I had wanted to take Kenna to the Zoo all summer because they had a dinosaur thing going on up there and I thought Kenna would like it. So we finally went. She did like it. =) She got to ride the carousel 3 times because people kept giving us there unused tickets, she thought that was awesome! She also got to dig for dino bones and go on the train with grandma. It was a little overcast when we got there and it actually felt pretty good, but it got HOT! I was dying of the heat and I didn't feel very good when we got home. We got Hawaiian pizza for dinner and then my grandpa came over for cake and ice cream. So really, I didn't want to cry at all on my birthday...except when we had to climb that last hill at the zoo in the freakin heat, but I kept it in. lol  


We got to see the elephants up close. Too bad the windows are so dirty! 


This one made a sound right before I took this pic and it scared her lol 
This was gross! 




ride #1 
ride #2 
ride #3 
diggin her little heart out 





This little guy was so cute! I wish this wasn't blurry. 



No comments: