Monday, August 22, 2011

last weekend before school

I am so excited to get into a routine. I love summer and it always seems like it's going to last forever, then all of the sudden it's gone. McKenna has a meet and mingle on Monday where she will meet her teacher and classmates, she goes in on Wednesday for her evaluation testing and then her first official day is the 29th. My mom starts work on Monday. So we decided we'd try and make the most of our last weekend before routines are again the norm. So Saturday we woke up early and drove down to Causey reservoir, where our ward camp-out was, and meet up with our ward for a yummy breakfast and got to play in the Weber River a little bit (it was COLD!). After that we drove down to the monastery and looked around. Then we drove to Huntsville for a picnic at a really fun little park. After that we decided to drive home and I got sick. So I took a 4 hour nap. It was AWESOME!





Holy crap! It's taking fa-a-a-a-er-er-er-ev-ev-ev-er-er-er to upload these pics! I'll try again later.

No comments: