Saturday, August 20, 2011

birthday preparations/early presents

I can't believe it's almost Kenna's 5th birthday! I started to buy/prep things probably a couple of months ago for her party. She wants a Rapunzel themed party and that's what she's getting. I LOVE doing stuff like this!
the invites 
"pascal" favors 
braids for the girls (the boys are getting dollar store swords) 


of course Kenna's has to be slightly better since she is the birthday girl! 


Last Thursday Kenna got 2 early birthday presents. The first was from this sweet elderly lady named Bev that I go and sit with on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. She has Alzheimer's and is the sweetest little old lady ever! She got her some things from her senior center. So sweet! While I was at Bev's Kenna went with her grandma while she was getting her nails done and the nail tech has the same birthday as Kenna so she got her nails and toes done for free! 
a bunny, a soap and a cute bow that was in her hair =) 

No comments: