Wednesday, August 31, 2011

kindergartner

Well, it's official. My little girl isn't really little anymore. She had her first day of Kindergarten on Monday and she LOVED it! When we were driving to school Kenna said, "Mom, you can just drop me off. I know where to go." I said, "NO! Mommy has to come with you on your first day!" Stinkin little independent girl! I thought for sure that I would cry my eyes out, but I didn't. Kenna loves school and I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy a little time to myself every day.


Outside of her class 
With her buddy "Tipher" 
There she goes! 
In her seat 
After school



Kenna got to celebrate her birthday with her class today and she was dubbed the Birthday Queen and got to tell everyone about herself by showing them a poster about herself, that she worked very hard on and got to give treats out.

No comments: