Sunday, August 28, 2011

girls night out

AH! I love me a girls night out! I got to go out with my girlfriends; Stacie, Shelli and Tara for my birthday this weekend. We went out to eat at Red Robin and then we walked around some of the District's stores (including Hobby Lobby!), we then concluded our evening with goodies from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! Thank you so much girls! I loved all the gifts, but I love you guys more! It was so nice to get out and Kenna was with her daddy so I didn't feel guilty about having to ask my parents to watch her and Kenna had a fun night with her daddy and his family so all around it was GREAT!
Tara, Shelli, Stacie and me outside of Hobby Lobby 
YUMMY!

1 comment:

It's a ME! Stacie! said...

Holy cow! Way to blog you little blogger you! I too love girls night. I feel we need to do it more often. Maybe even monthly. But I know, I know, twos of yous is having babies. So maybe we'll have to wait a minute.