Friday, August 26, 2011

mckenna kaye is 5 years old!

My sweet little girl is 5? So weird! I feel so old lol. Kenna started out her birthday with her Kindergarten assessment (she did well), followed by her all time favorite meal; chicken and fries and then we set up for her Rapunzel birthday party extravaganza and waited for her friends to come. She was so excited for all of her friends to come! All together there were 7 kids and that was PLENTY! The kids got to paint sun catchers and rings, they played pin the nose on Flynn Rider, hit the crap out of a pinata (I got a cheaper one and it actually lasted a long time), played around, ate dinner and then Kenna opened her presents, everyone got a cupcake and they were on their way. Then my grandpa and uncle came over for ice cream. Kenna got a lot of great gifts and we are so grateful for such wonderful and supportive friends and family members.
chicken n' fries 

Kenna with the activities and favors 
I cut back on the decorations this year 


Kenna and her crew
Get it girl! 
Go Hina! 
Yay Seah! 

Kenna got it! 

jello boats 
I realize this isn't a good picture of the kids, but it shows the spread.

Caydence, Keala, Kenna, Emma, Seah, Hina and Christopher 
She's so excited for this shirt? 
Kenna's cake =) 
Happy Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!! I Love you so much!!!!

No comments: