Monday, August 1, 2011

so ready, but not really

I keep thinking to myself, " OK I am more then ready to have this baby." Then I think, "Oh shit! I am so not ready for this baby to come!" I am down to the single digits in weeks. It seems like it takes FOREVER to get anywhere with your pregnancy; Then, all of the sudden you realize how close it actually is to the time that you are going to have a whole new little person who depends on you for everything and if you're me...you have a light weight freak out session and then you're OK. I still need to clean my room out, paint and rearrange it. I need to get the crib out and fix it up since Kenna twisted out two of the spindles on the crib (which is why she progressed into her toddler bed, little stinker). I have a car seat (thanks to my neighbors), my mom has made a super cute car seat cover and we have some blankets ready for him. Thank goodness my mom is so good at sewing! I'll post pictures of all of Sulli's cute things that my mom has made later. I think as soon as I get the room ready, I'll feel much better about things. I'll feel even better after Kenna's birthday party is all done and she has started school and we have gotten into a routine.

No comments: