Monday, July 25, 2011

happy polynesian day! wait...what?

This morning before I went to the singles ward I was trying to explain to McKenna why we celebrate Pioneer day and how they came from very far and yada yada yada. So tonight after we had a very nice BBQ at my Uncle Cory's house, we were lighting the massive amounts of fireworks that my cute little grandpa had bought and I said to Kenna, "Kenna, why are we lighting fireworks? What are we celebrating?", she then said, " Cause the Polynesians are coming." lol Close enough. Apparently I need to let Kenna in on the fact that the Pioneers (and Polynesians) have already come. Anyways, Happy Polynesian Day!
I love these two! 


Dad, Aunt Sondra, Grandpa Pete and Kenna.
My Mom and Uncle Cory were lighting the fireworks.
"Sprinklers" 
In addition to all of our fireworks, a lot of my Aunt and Uncle's neighbors had bought a ton of the aerial fireworks and we got to enjoy them too. Thanks neighbor's!

No comments: