Saturday, May 28, 2011

wishing it was already september

Oh man! I hate to be one of those pregnant chicks that whines, but...I am already wishing it was the end of September so I could be that much closer to being done with being pregnant. This sweet little guy has made me so much sicker then I ever remember being with Kenna. He does however, always redeem himself by giving me those sweet little kicks that I love so much. Shoot I wish I would plan my pregnancies so that I wouldn't be pregnant during ALL of summer...good thing we have a swimming pool!  There I feel somewhat to moderately better just light weight complaining. I am so excited to meet my sweet little guy!

at 21 weeks

Now that I'm 22 weeks I officially only have 18 weeks to go!

1 comment:

The Hafoka Family said...

Oh dear emilee! 18 more weeks.. You can do it!