Friday, May 6, 2011

early mother's day for me

When I picked up McKenna from school today her teacher had to help her bring out a big heavy bag that was just for me. She was so excited to give it to me! So when we got home she eagerly helped me open my beautifully hand drawn paper bag and I was so excited to get the most wonderful stepping stone I had ever seen! It had a cute little quote and poem to go with it. I LOVED IT! Don't worry, I cried. I am so grateful for the wonderful opportunity I have to be the mother to the sweetest most beautiful little girl in the world and to also have the best mommy in the world! I am so grateful for my many blessings!






Since today was yet another fantastic day, Kenna got to jump on the trampoline with the sprinklers again and I got to sit out and tan. AWESOME!




Kenna picked me some "early Mother's Day" flowers =)

1 comment:

The Hafoka Family said...

So cute the stepping stone, and so cute your pictures ! you two girls are beautiful!