Sunday, May 1, 2011

warmth is nice

I had to take McKenna with my to my new YSA stake's stake conference today and she was such a good girl. Since she came with me I told her she didn't have to go to the family ward if she didn't want to and guess what...she didn't want to. So we hung out at home. I wasn't feeling very well so I took a light weight cat nap and she continued to be a super good girl and play by herself and and watch cartoons. When I got up I felt bad that she had been sitting inside on such a beautiful day. So we went outside and I watched Kenna do her best tricks on the trampoline and then we chalked it up on the basketball court. I need to get Kenna a bigger bike! Hers is far too little for her. I am so grateful for what a sweet little girl McKenna is. =)


 hitting the pine tree (so cool)


No comments: