Sunday, May 1, 2011

bun in the oven

I suppose I've waited long enough to talk about my current condition. SO, here it goes...I am currently 18 weeks pregnant. I am due on October 1st. I had an ultrasound on the 20th of April and I found out that I will be having a baby boy! His name will be Sullivan Oxford Simons. McKenna is so excited to be a big sister and she is so sweet with my tummy. She loves to rub, tickle and kiss her brother and she is always making sure that he is OK. I know that she will be a wonderful helper with him. I am insanely excited and scared at the same time. My children will be a "matching set"; McKenna and Sulli have the same daddy.  We were trying to be a family and spend a lot of time together as a family and well...yeah the whole pregnancy thing was a result of that. He and I are not together in the slightest. Anyways, there you have it. Here are some of the ultrasound pics.

Sulli at 13 weeks

It's a BOY!!!
Proud big sister <3