Friday, May 6, 2011

my momma's birthday

Cinco de Mayo really is a cause for celebration at our house. It's my mommy's birthday! I was (and still am) a little low on the mula. So luckily the day before her birthday, I saw an add for a FREE  genuine fresh water pearl necklace (valued at $99) at a jewelry store up in Provo. So Kenna and I got in the car and went and got one for her! SCORE!!! We also cleaned up the backyard a bit and cleaned the inside of the house, made her an awesome card, some fake balloons (again with the minimal fundage) and a German chocolate birthday cake (her favorite). I am so grateful for my beautiful mom! I could not have hand picked a better mommy. She is definitely my best friend. She is so loving and supportive and is the BEST GRANDMA EVER!  I love you mommy! =)

 Might I add that my baby girl is all about picking out her clothes all by herself? She very rarely has an "off" day =)




Check the pearls!

No comments: