Sunday, May 22, 2011

on to bigger and better things...

I officially have a preschool graduate! McKenna's program was yesterday and she did AMAZING!!! She knew and sang every song. She killed her solo. She was the best! I am so proud of my big girl! =)


(Please excuse the darkness of these pics. Church lighting is weird)


 With her class

She was the mommy during "The Wheels on the Bus"




She did so well!!!!!!!!


"A-tutti-ta"

All grown up

SO PROUD of my big girl!!!


Kenna with Mrs. Cossa =)

Kenna with Grandma, Grandpa Pete and Grandpa (being a dork lol)

Kenna and Tyler

Kenna loves doing karate on the trampoline

So pretty my little girl!



Kenna's report card 



"Now my little girl's a lady, See her stand with strength and poise. For life's adventures she stands ready, To sing life's sweet song she'll add her voice."

No comments: