Thursday, May 19, 2011

spring starts when again?

Holy rain-a-thon 2011! Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but I am not a fan of not being able to take Kenna outside and play in warm weather. So, we'll just soak up the sunny days when they come. We've tried to use our time wisely when it is nice and sunny. Here are some of the things we've been able to do thus far;  My dad and a family friend are rebuilding part of our fence and because of the rain it has taken a little longer then expected, so we have a really nice "hillbilly" style fence up until it's finished so the dog won't get out. Kenna got her swing fixed and she got to pick out the new rope and everything. We put in Kenna's stepping stone that she gave me for Mother's day. =) Kenna's been a flying kite champion...she loves to fly her kite. She also LOVES jumping on the tramp with sprinklers.
I just had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and Sulli is doing GREAT! =) He's still definitely a boy. Which is good since my mom and I have bought a lot of little boy fabric for blankets. He's measuring great and is super active. It's amazing how much I already love my little guy. =)
McKenna graduates from preschool this Saturday! I cannot believe it! Her last day of school is tomorrow and then she starts Kindergarten on August 22nd. I can't believe how fast my sweet baby girl is growing up. Where have the last 5 years gone?! (of course pics of her graduation will be posted later.)


 old fence coming down
new fence starting to come up... classy right? lol







This is a super cute picture Mckenna drew of the whole family; our cats, dog, My mom and Dad, Kenna and me, Mike and Sheena and Grandpa Pete and Grandma Pete (She's the bigger one on the bottom with angel wings)

 He was kind of being a stinker and wouldn't show a good profile
Yup...all boy.

No comments: