Friday, September 9, 2011

soo close

Wow! Sullivan is going to be here in 17 days or less! I had a Dr.s appointment on Wednesday and my induction is scheduled for the 26th ! Even though I'm only dialated to a 1, I'm hoping I go sooner than that, but I'll take what I can get. Things are coming together nicely. My grandpa fixed the crib and is re-staining and varnishing it. It looks wonderful! I still have work to do on our room. If our room doesn't get finished before he gets here, I don't care! Blankets are mostly made, clothes have been bought and washed, bags are packed, Kenna's "big sister" shirt has been made, I got some of the things fixed with my car that needed to be done, and I got a pedi today! I think it would be great if he came on Saturday. Then his birthday would be 9/10/11. eh, eh, eh? I thought I was going to be delivering at Riverton hospital, but now it may be Jordan Valley. I would definitely prefer Riverton, but ultimately I don't care as long as he is out and healthy. It seems so sureal that I will be holding my baby boy so soon!

Poor Kenna now has hand, foot and mouth. =( No school for my little sicko tomorrow.

No comments: