Sunday, September 4, 2011

great food, better friends

I am such a lucky girl and have such great girlfriends!  My friend Shelli threw me a little baby shower today and it was so nice! I didn't invite many people. I just felt that I was so fortunate when I was pregnant with McKenna (I was given 4 showers for her!), that I didn't want people to feel obligated to give me anything. I am very fortunate to either already have or have been given most of the bigger things needed for a baby, e.g. a crib, port-a-crib, stroller, high chair and I got a brand spankin new car seat today from my momma. I am one LUCKY girl! The food today was AMAZING!!!! I was just in heaven and I ate waaayyyyy toooo much! Thank you girls!!! I love you!!!
YUMMY! 
In all of the other pictures, for whatever reason, I am way too excited! 
Oh man these girls are THE BEST! 
I sure do love my Momma!
I love these guys too! Silly kids!
______________________________________________

I cannot believe that I'm already 36 weeks! I'm going to have a baby in 3 weeks or less!!! That is NUTS!!! I still need to get the room ready and painted. I would be OK with Sulli coming this week, but he CANNOT come the week of the 11th-17th! We have too much going on that week for a baby to come. One of my best friends is getting married on the 15th, Kenna has a mini cheer clinic that whole week and preforms on Friday night during the Cyprus football game and my mom and I are throwing my cousin Kristyn a bridal shower on the 17th. So he can come as soon as the shower is over at 1 o'clock (even though that is the day of the U of U vs. byu game, Sulli already has a U of U onesie so we're good)!

Kenna is loving school! It still seems so odd to me that she is actually in school. She got to bring one of the kittens that we have left for show and tell on Friday and she thought that was pretty awesome. She also had her first school pictures and has started selling candy bars for a school fundraiser. She is getting so big! She is getting so excited for her brother to get out of my tummy. I think she's going to be in for a somewhat to moderately rude awakening when he finally does get here. I wonder if she really gets what it means to have a baby sibling. Cause let's face it, I have been pregnant FOREVER and so far, having a baby brother isn't so bad and he's relatively quiet. =)
Poor little Kenna has been congested the last couple of days and the neighbor kids have foot and mouth (or is it hand and foot? hand and mouth? lol I can't remember) so I wondered if maybe she had it too. We went to the Instacare tonight and she has a sinus infection. Better than the hand, foot, shoulder, mouth disease I thought it was!

No comments: