Saturday, September 10, 2011

so sweet my little girl

My mom was watching McKenna while I went to my last Dr's appt. on Wednesday and while I was gone she played with chalk in the front yard. She is into copying words that she sees. My mom has a little frog statue that says "free kisses". This is what McKenna decided to copy. After she had written the words, she said, "Grandma? What does this say?" and my mom said, "It says Free Kisses." My dad then said, "Can I have free kisses?" and Kenna said, "Sure! 1(smooch), 2(smooch), 3(smooch)."  So cute! =)

-------------------------------------------------------


Me and my big stupid mouth! I should never had said anything out loud about not wanting Sulli to come this upcoming week, cause I'll bet that's when he comes. I have been having contractions pretty much every day and really just have not felt well this last week and I just passed my "plug" last night, so I think Sulli's getting ready for his big entrance. Of course, I'll be more than happy to take him whenever he decides to grace me with his presence. =)

No comments: