Sunday, September 25, 2011

big day

Holy Hannah! Tomorrow is a big, Big, BIG day! Finally I get to meet my little man. It seems so surreal that this pregnancy is over and that I'll be coming home with a whole new person! I am SO scared! Let's face it, nothing ever can prepare you for adding to your family. Even if you've done it once or twice or however many times before. You never know for sure what to expect and how everyone will react.

Today I found myself getting little pangs of sadness while I was hanging out with Kenna. It's never gong to be just she and I anymore. I found myself telling her about every 2 seconds how much I love her and how nothing will ever change that. I worry with how she'll react to having a baby in the house. My plan is to make her a huge part of everything. Have her help with as much as she wants. I can still remember what a huge change it was for me when Mike and Sheena came to our house. I can't remember the day before, my last day as an only child, but I definitely remember July 17, 1997. My life was never the same. Which isn't a bad thing!
Today I tried to spend as much time as I could with Kenna. I had to go sit with Bev for an hour and Kenna didn't want to come, so my mom watched her. I did not want to go to church because seriously, I didn't want to have to tell ERRRRYBODY about tomorrow and if I hear one more time about how huge I am and about how uncomfortable I must be, I'm going to punch somebody in the face! I realize people are just trying to be nice in their own way, but seriously...SHUT THE HELL UP! (lol sorry) Anyways, after Kenna got home from church, we ate dinner, I watched Kenna jump on the trampoline, watched her play her "Just Dance" game on the Wii, we played Tall Bird Short Bird, Candy Land, and Don't Break the Ice, then we watched a movie and I got her in bed a little early because we have to be to the "hosible" by 6:30. I don't think she gets what exactly is goin down tomorrow, but she'll figure it out. She's going to be a wonderful big sister!

I also worry about how my sister Sheena is going to handle the situation. I was honestly more worried about how she would react to me being pregnant than my mom and dad. I wanted her to know that I didn't want to try and rub anything in her face. I'm sure this is difficult for her. I can't imagine what she's going through.

I am so excited to be done with being pregnant! No more hot feet! No more non-stop burp-a-thons! No more Uncomfortableness (even though I haven't been as uncomfy as I was with Kenna)! No more "tingly" arms, hands, feet and legs! No more ALWAYS having to pee! No more people asking me when I'm about to pop! No more wondering just how cute my little guy will be! No more worrying about the whole thing! YAY!
I am so excited to see what he looks like and know how big he will be and how much, if any, hair he'll have. I am so excited to meet my little Sulli boy!!!! =)

No comments: