Saturday, September 17, 2011

phew!

OK. So far, so good! Sulli can come anytime tomorrow after 1 pm. I really was worried that he was going to come the end of this week, until I had my DR.'s appointment on Wednesday. My Doc reassured me that I would more than likely be fine and not deliver (although anything can happen-blah, blah, blah) at least until next week. I was only a 2 and about 50% effaced. He's going to strip my membranes this next Wednesday and I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT!!! My water broke the morning after he stripped my membranes with Kenna. So I'm thinking/hoping less than a week!
______________________________

So this was our busy week! Kenna had her mini cheer clinic Monday, Wednesday and she preformed tonight during half time at the Cyprus game. She did so well! I am so proud of my big cheerleader!!!!


And on Thursday my very good friend and her English hubby renewed their vows (stateside) and it was SOOO beautiful! It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. It was up at Rose Sachs Gardens, which I had never even heard about, and they went with a vintage theme. It was so pretty! I am so grateful I was able to go and that my mom was good enough to come up with me and Kenna, just in case... She was so good with Kenna, they went on a little hike and she played croquet with her, twice. For dinner they served a traditional British feast, fish and chips. It was DELICIOUS! I LOVE how happy Stacie is with James.

It was taking waay to long to upload pics =(, so I'll try it again later.

No comments: