Thursday, July 21, 2011

artsy fartsy

On Saturday Kenna and I went up to the U to pick up her dad from work and we got there before he got off. Since I have to go potty about every 10 seconds, we went into the Utah Museum of Fine Arts to use the facilities and we were lucky enough to have come on a day that was not only free admission, but also had a free craft for kids. So we walked around a bit and then Kenna got to make a real awesome frame. I wish I could have walked around a little longer and read up on the art pieces, but Kenna was not very interested. After we went to lunch Kenna ran around in the fountains at Valley Fair mall. I got in too for a little bit cause it was HOT! She loved it. =) Then we came home and she got to swim with her dad.

UMFA 


This one was for grandpa 

I had to make things for her frame out of model clay...I'm not so good at that. She wanted to make flowers and I couldn't even do that so we went nautical and she got a star fish, a sand dollar, an anchor and a fish. 


For whatever reason, this scared Kenna. 
It really scared her and we just thought it was funny. lol Poor Kenna. 

No comments: