Thursday, July 7, 2011

fourth of july

I love the Fourth of July! I love going to the Magna Parade. We've gone ever since I can remember. We always have a BBQ at my grandpa's and then we go back out to Magna to watch fireworks. This year we also meet up with Kenna and Sulli's dad and his family after the parade for a continuation of his family reunion. I was so happy that it wasn't super hot! It even rained a little during the parade and it felt so good. I was worried that I would swell up like I did the Fourth of July when I was pregnant with Kenna. The fireworks were great this year! I love the USA!!!


Grandpa Pete came to the parade this year =) 
Get it Kenna! 
Kenna, Jenna and Tiera 
Kenna and Jenna (they were born 3 days apart) 


At the Kauvaka party 

The big monkey helping the little monkey cross the monkey bars. 
OK, so this was my first try ever with face painting. Don't judge me! lol She was waiting so patiently to get her face painted and the face painters were busy and her daddy was going to paint a "Y" on her face so I had to help her out. She was cool with it at least.

Before we went to watch fireworks.  
Lovin it! 

No comments: