Friday, July 15, 2011

catch up

 I'll start back at last weekend when Kenna and I went up to Springville to hang out with the Lokotui's for her grandma's birthday. We went to Tucano's with Grandma Lokotui, Aunty Isa and Aunty Ana, cousin Suka and daddy. It was very yummy and I ate WAY to much! Afterwards Kenna and Suka played in the splash pad outside the restaurant.



Then on Monday morning Kenna got her new bike! She loves it! She's working on getting to be a great rider. We went up to our ward house, which is where I learned how to ride my bike when I was her age.I got her elbow and knee pads, but they didn't fit. So of course she fell the first time when she wasn't wearing any, but it wasn't a bad fall and she got back on and kept trying. She just wanted to have grandma next to her the whole time.






On Tuesday my friend Shelli and I were able to go watch a live taping of Good Things Utah. It was weird to see it live.


1 comment:

Megan said...

I love the picture of you girls at Good Things Utah...it kind of looks like you are sitting on their laps...maybe you are, hopefully!!! We need to seriously get together soon! I don't know how you feel about lunch, but I love it and would love it even more if we could dine together! Just sayin'