Sunday, September 5, 2010

peter peterson/katie mckenna peterson family reunion

Every 23rd of December, my grandpa and all his side of the family (The Petersons,which is huge!) get together and celebrate with one another. Unfortunately, that's no longer going to happen. Instead we're going to get together during the summer. I'm sad we won't be having our party on the 23rd, but what can ya do? I'm grateful to be able to see family that I usually only see once a year. Our party was up at Daybreak ***side note* I want to live there sooo bad! The houses are so cute!*** There was a really cute little wading type pool. Kenna had a blast! She was actually swimming pretty well, I was impressed! Then the little kids played BINGO and Kenna won the first prize! Then the grown ups played, I love BINGO! Then we took some pics with my grandpa. I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!!


No comments: