Wednesday, September 8, 2010

back to school, back to school to prove to dad i'm not a fool

My baby girl is back in school! She loves school and she loves her teacher Mrs. Cossa! I love finally being back in a routine. It's crazy to think that in just a short year my little girl will be going to kindergarten!
Kenna goes to school every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for two hours. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have my math class during the time Kenna's in school, it works out quite nice. At least it did today. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited to have two whole hours to myself (not in school) while she's in class on Fridays. =) I love my baby girl and am so very proud of her!
Get it girl   lol
This was after school, she didn't want me to take any pictures...who does she think I am? lol

No comments: