Thursday, September 16, 2010

the fab four at the fair

My Grandpa, Mom, Kenna and I went to the fair last week and we had so much fun! We walked around and looked at the animals. My mom got her sweater chewed on by a goat and got sneezed on (in the face and mouth too) by a sheep. lol. Kenna rode on the horsey and she looked so uncomfortable the whole time. She said afterwards that the chair part (saddle) was too wiggly and that it scared her. Poor thing. We went down the big yellow slide, twice. Kenna fell down and scrapped up her arm right before we went down the first time.
When we decided we wanted dinner we were lucky enough to find an empty table. My mom and grandpa went to go get them Panda Express while Kenna and I safeguarded the table and all the sudden these two big Hispanic girls sat down right across from me. I was like Really?! Are you serious?!. Well at least I thought that, they looked pretty mean! It was just so weird! Why did they sit down right across from me and not on the other end of the table? It really pissed me off! So when my mom and grandpa got back I went to go get Kenna and I a corn dog and one of those big girls friends sat down right by my mom! What is your serious level? lol So after finding the cheapest corn dogs I could find (3 bucks a pop as opposed to 6) I came back and we ate. My grandpa bought us churros and Kenna wasn't havin it, when she finally did try it, she LOVED it!
After we ate and surrendered the table to the big Hispanic girls and their friends, we went to a farmer for a day thing for Kenna. It was very cute! She got to walk around and do things that a farmer does every day, e.g. milk a cow, plant some seeds, get some eggs. At the end they gave her some "money" from the fake farmers market and she got to go get a treat!
We walked around and looked at the different booths and bought some things. Kenna liked watching people on the mechanical bull the best. Boys II Men were there preforming and Kenna was loving it! She was just dancing her little heart out. It was very cute.
After we walked around for a bit we went to the rodeo. I liked the mutton bustin the best. So cute! We ended the night by going on Kenna's favorite ride, the tilt-a-whirl.
We loved the fair!


Three of my most favorite people in the whole world!

No comments: