Sunday, September 19, 2010

my little cheerleader

Kenna did the mini cheer workshop last week out at Cyprus and she LOVED it, yet again. She actually does quite well with timing and shaking her bum, chip off the ole' block I guess. =) It's so cute to watch her! She had practice 3 times and then preformed during half time of the Cyprus vs. Hunter game (Hunter won, duh).
 My cousins little girl Jenna, did the workshop too.
 I was so sad, my camera crapped out during her performance ( I was recording) so I didn't get it on tape.
=( I was so pissed! On the ride home from the game Kenna said, "Mom, what's the matter? Why are you sad?" and I said, "Well baby girl I'm sad I didn't get to record you dancing so we could watch it again, because my camera wouldn't work." She then said, "It's OK momma, we'll just go to the store in the morning and get some new batteries for you camera!" =) She is so stinkin sweet! 
She did very well and I am one proud momma!

At practice =)
Kenna and Jenna
My little Cheerleader!
Kenna and Grandma (my mom takes tickets at the games)
About to perform
Doin the dang thing!
So proud of my little girl!

No comments: