Tuesday, August 3, 2010

sooooooo happy!

Thank Freakin goodness this semester is almost over!!!! All I have left is my Math 990 final and some stuff to do for my online fitness for life class! I don't know if it was just that it was summer or what, but I had  NO motivation whatsoever! I am beyond happy to have this semester almost behind me! Hopefully my grades won't be any lower than a "B". Oh well, I don't care...I'm done!

I am also so excited to be going to Oregon with Kenna and my friend Stacie! We leave this Saturday, get there on Sunday and  and will be camping on the coast and doing some coast sightseeing for the first couple of days and then we'll be staying with my family up there! I'm so excited to see them and to have a little break from life!

These are some of my favorite pics from our trip to Oregon last year...

No comments: