Saturday, August 28, 2010

back to school...again

BAH! I am very disappointed with how fast the two whole weeks of summer with no school went by! What can ya do though? At least it's all new classes. I started on the 25th and am going full time with five classes, two of which are sinchy.  Kenna and I are excited for her to go back to school!  She starts up on the 8th of September and she is sooo excited to see Tyler ( her boyfriend lol). I'm just looking forward to getting back into a routine. Hopefully this semester will go by fast and I can stay on top of things!

The day I started school we were visited by the Adam's family! They are the family who adopted Sheena's baby boy, Lucas.  They are so great! We are so grateful for them and the wonderful family they are! =)


Kenna was downstairs playing with Lucas' sisters.

No comments: