Friday, August 27, 2010

my baby girl is 4!

I cannot believe how fast these last four years have gone by! I am so grateful for my little girl! What a blessing she is to me. She is so loving and caring and she always has her mommas back. =) Kenna had a great birthday this year! In the morning when she woke up she got to open some things from me (clothes, so just boring stuff lol), then I got some things ready for her Tiana themed party that night, then we went for what other then chicken and fries. I even went in the play place with her because there weren't any kids for her to play with. When we came home I tried to get Kenna to take a nap, but that didn't happen until later. So I just continued getting things ready for the party. Everyone came over around 6:30. We ate a yummy dinner the kids played and swam, Kenna opened her presents and then we had cake and cupcakes. Thanks to everybody that came to share this special day with McKenna and me! =)


No comments: