Tuesday, August 31, 2010

quarter of a century

I had my 25th birthday on the 30th of August. The sad thing about birthdays and getting older is that really, birthdays are just another day and no big deal. However, I can now rent a car if I so desire. I guess the next milestone for me will be 30 which is only 5 short years away! So on my bday, I had to go to my math class, then I went to my grandpas for lunch, took Kenna to get her birthday pictures at Penny's (which I will post), then my parents took Kenna and me to Chick-fil-a for dinner and then my grandpa, aunt and uncle came over for cake and ice cream. It was a great day! =)
Kenna and grandpa puttin on a show for my birthday

2 comments:

The Hafoka Family said...

Hope you had a happy birthday!! You looked gorgeous as ever!!

Ames said...

I am with you on the whole being able to rent a car!
Sounds like you had a great birthday!
--Amy Burrup