Saturday, June 18, 2011

an update not about swimming

In between Kenna's swim sessions, we've done some fun things. We've gone to Gardener Village (a couple of times. Unfortunately, the petting zoo isn't there anymore), went to a super cute "circus" themed wedding of one of my cousins, Kenna had a dentist appointment (NO CAVITIES!!!!), I had a Dr. appointment, we went to Saltair and I got to go out with my girlfriends for my friend Shelli's 25th birthday.
Hooray for Summer!!!
Gardener Village


McKenna and Katie at the wedding. They're both named after my Great Grandma, Katie McKenna Peterson.




 She got hurt =(


Almost 25 weeks

 Sulli's cute little profile =)
Getting x-rays at the dentist
Getting her prize


At "Aladdin's castle"


We went on the beach, but it was pretty muddy. Kenna had just gotten her foot dirty and she didn't know whether to laugh or cry so she did both lol



Tara, Stacie, Shelli and me at Red Iguana

and again at Valley Fair

No comments: