Wednesday, June 1, 2011

picnic at copperton

I was wondering what I could do with McKenna today since it was supposed to be so nice so I decided it would be a great idea to take her up to Copperton park for a picnic and then we could play at the park. Turns out it was every school take a field trip to Copperton day today. When we got there, there was a big school group eating lunch in the pavilion and while we were eating another busload of kids pulled up. Kenna was a little intimidated because they were older kids, but she found a cute little friend and the kids didn't stay too long. I was pretty impressed with all of the things Kenna did all by herself. She usually isn't into climbing things, but she was all about it today. Good thing I had her wear shorts under the dress she wore.








Kenna wanted to take a picture of me and brother.
22 1/2 weeks 


No comments: