Sunday, June 26, 2011

oh west fest

I la la la love me some West Fest! There aren't many better ways to make you feel better about yourself and yet at the same time make you feel bad for not having any tattoos then going to West Fest. We went with my mom and my friend Stacie and we had so much fun. The only not fun part was when I got locked in the Centennial Park bathrooms (since I opted to not go in one of the port-a-potty's) within the first 5 minutes of being there. Obviously, I got out and all is well. Here are some of the pics.

Stuck in the bathroom =(

Snocone!







Stacie and me


Kenna and Stacie

Thank you mom!

Yummm cotton candy

We also went to see the fireworks. I love fireworks and sitting and waiting for them while people watching and eating snacks. Kenna and Sulli's dad came with Kenna. my mom and myself.


My poor mom got sunburned from working hard outside and then swimming with Kenna. 





I LOVE WEST FEST!

No comments: