Monday, June 20, 2011

father's day 2011

I am so very grateful to have been blessed with such a wonderful dad. He is the best grandpa and dad ever! I could not have hand picked a better dad. He is so sweet with McKenna. He is such a hard worker. I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder and that I can ask him for a father's blessing at any time.

Grandpa is the only one who has dared go in the pool yet (it's still too cold!)

Father's Day 2011

 I was also blessed with incredible grandfathers. I miss my Grandpa Simons. I miss his silly stories and comments.
Cannon Beach, Oregon August 2007


I love my Grandpa Peterson. He really is the best. He and Kenna are crazy about one another and he's even sweet enough to sit through all of the girlie/princess themed movies that McKenna always picks to watch when we go over. I love having him so close to us.
Kenna and Grandpa Pete Pioneer Day 2010

This Father's day we just had my grandpa come up for dinner and then Kenna wanted to play the game Sorry. So we played until she got sick of it. Kenna sang during Sacrament today too. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been feeling so miserable the last couple of days! I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy! Blah!
25 weeks 1 day- Kennatography 

5 comments:

G J G J said...

You were blessed with a wonderful father! I was also blessed with a wonderful father/grandpa to my boys!

You look great!

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Yes we are very blessed!



Thank you Julie! =)

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sweets said...

Emilee! McKenna is just darling! I'm excited to see that cute boy, too! Hope you're feeling and doing well!

Kenna, Sulli and Mommy said...

Thanks Shell! =)