Sunday, March 4, 2012

worst blog updater ever?

Yeah, probably not. The best? Definitely not!

Anyways we have had a relatively good and calm first 3 months of the year.

McKenna
Kenna was off track in January and goes off again in April. She has only been able to really play in the snow a couple of days this Winter, she's pretty bummed about that. Kenna and I got a membership to the Aquarium. We have been once and need to go again. Kenna participated in Cyprus's mini-cheer program again and did Great performing during a boys basketball game! She just started playing indoor soccer two weeks ago and so far likes it. The games are HILARIOUS to watch! Kenna loves helping with her brother. She likes to feed him and will even change non-poopy diapers. She especially loves to make him laugh. Which she does quite easily. She bore her testimony today in church all by herself and did a wonderful job! I am so proud of her. =)

Sullivan
Sulli is growing so fast! He had his 4 month check up and weighed 12 lbs 12 oz and was 25.5 inches long. He's much bigger now. He is eating solid baby food and LOVES it! I just introduced him to mac & cheese...big hit. Sulli can almost sit up by himself. He is super tickelish and loves to laugh. He watches his sister like a hawk and thinks she's the funniest thing ever. He is ridiculously handsome. He is such a good boy and I think he'll be getting some teeth here pretty soon. I love being his mommy. =)

Emilee
I have been genuinely trying to lose weight since the end of Feburary. So far, so good. My goal is to get back to my pre Sulli pregnancy weight by the 26th of this month (because Sulli will be 6 months old). I would LOVE to get back to my pre Kenna pregnancy weight by the time he's one, but I'll take what I can get. I invested in an excersize bike and do that while Kenna is at school and Sulli is napping. I had been in a major funk up until the end of February, but am feeling much better now.  I am still working with Bev and am still loving it. She is great! I am loving watching my kids grow and interact with oneanother. 

Maybe I'll add some pics next time. Sorry I'm much too lazy right now.

1 comment:

The Hafoka Family said...

Yo ya! Even though I already know what's going on with you guys, I still LOVE reading your updates! Love you guys!