Tuesday, April 19, 2011

stupid school!

Holy smokes I am so sick of school! I don't like the fact that I hate going to school (uh, when I do go to school that is). I miss the feeling of loving to go to school and not procrastinating to do my homework and even being slightly excited to do homework. I've been going to school since last Spring semester with no brake. I know wah wah wah. Why didn't I finish college after high school?! WHY????!!!!! I did not do well at all this semester. I dropped one of my easy online classes early on because I never remembered to post my assignments or do the necessary responses. I might squeek out a "C" in my Bio class. My hopes are not high for my Chemistry class though. Apparently that is a class that you really should attend in order to retain some of the information that you don't already know. Go figure. As for my 2 fitness class....I don't know. Only time will tell. Gotta be honest, I don't really care. There I said it. I'm going to take at least this Summer and Fall semesters off and I could not be happier! =)  GO BRUINS!!!

No comments: