Tuesday, November 15, 2011

say what?

How is time flying by so flippin fast?!
Kenna just went back to school on Monday and it is SO nice to back in a routine! I didn't think her being home would make such a big difference, she's only there for 3 hours. It made a difference. It was nice to be able to sleep in and blah, blah, blah, but I think it's nice for both of us to have our own time. Even though my "own" time includes a freakishly cute baby boy. Kenna really does love school, especially the socializing aspect. She loves playing with the 2 neighbor kids that are the same age as her, Cadence & Christopher, EVERY day for as long as she possibly can. She has discovered the joys of "eat overs". I honestly had a little anxiety attack when she had her first "official" one.
She just lost her first tooth yesterday and the Tooth Fairy made a visit to our house. I didn't know if she would lose it before she went to bed and it was so loose I was afraid she might swallow it. I tried EVERYTHING to try and get her to let me pull it. I told her if she swallowed it during the night it would bite her butt when it came out. I bribed her with various different things and FINALLY after I told her I would buy her the biggest Slurpee the Sev has, she let me pull it and it popped right out. She got her hair cut, 4 1/2 inches gone baby! She is taking Ballet again and is loving it! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up...it makes me feel so old! lol
Sulli is getting humongous! He has been a little spitty as of late. I was a spitty baby, so I'm guessin that one's on me. He has starting "talking" and it's just the cutest thing EVER! He is super smiley and LOVES to move around. He likes to have his arms and legs moved really fast. Just tonight he started slobbering and blowing spit bubbles. I'm sure in a week or so it won't be as cute as it is now. I cannot get over how sweet my little guy is! He is so in love with his sister. She can always make him smile. =)

I would upload more pics, but it takes soooo long!

No comments: