Thursday, June 10, 2010

our day today


Oh boy, today has been a full day! I had my first day with all of my non-P.E. classes today. I was up by 6 a.m. and had to have Kenna to "paycare" by 7:30. Had English at 8 a.m., Math at 9:45 and Anthropology at 11:30 and I had to take care of some financial aid things and I was outta there a little after 1 p.m. I am loving school. =) After school I came home and made some scotch-a-roos for the Cents of Style party my mom and I had at our house. I went and picked up McKenna and took her to the dentist for the very first time because she's been complaining about her mouth hurting. =( Everything went well until she got gagged during her x-rays and puked. Poor thing. I felt bad for the dental assistant. She got a really cool bag of goodies and a sweet new motorized toothbrush that she is so pumped about! Then we came home and Kenna took a gander at the snake Mike caught in the field by our house (BLAH!) I helped my mom get the house ready for the party, which was a huge success and I got a ton of cute things for like $25! Poor little Kenna has not been felling well. She feel asleep at about 7:30 and woke up at about 8 to throw up and then went back to sleep. Hopefully she'll recover over the weekend.
First time at the dentist
getting x-rays
Big pretty smile and a sweet new toothbrush
She was a little unsure about it,she did touch it though and wasn't really a fan lol
All the stuff I got for 25 buckaroos!!! =)

No comments: