Thursday, May 20, 2010

last day of preschool

Today was McKenna's last day of her first year of preschool. Holy Hannah!!! I can't believe how fast time is flyin' by! My little girl is growing up so fast. She is so smart. She loves school. She loves learning new things. She loves Tyler, her boyfriend(lol). She even likes going to "paycare" when I go to school. She loves her family. She loves her friends. She is genuinely concerned about the people around her. SHE HAS AN ATTITUDE! She has good days and bad days, but don't we all? She is my everything. I am so grateful for her and the woman she has turned me into. I love you Kenna Kaye!
last day of school
Mrs. Cossa , Kenna and some of the boys from her class
Kenna's class
Kenna and Tyler, he gave her her first kiss a couple of weeks ago (lol) She was pretty excited about it
Kenna's report card - note the area she still needs some work on
Kenna on her first day of school.

2 comments:

The Hafoka Family said...

Oh Kenna your so cute!! I love her hair in that side pony, so adorable! Yay for summer!

The Sweets said...

Emilee, she is so cute, and I love that report card! She is growing up so fast!